Re: [aloha-donblanding] Re: Ed Sawtelle - Waikiki Theatre Christmas Show CD

  • Terry
    Message 1 of 8 , Dec 8, 2007
      FYI, I used my PayPal account and it went through with out a problem.

      Karen Cotter <doggydan@...> wrote: I just tried to buy one "Buy it now" and the doggone PayPal will only accept
      credit card PayPal payments. I use P/P all the time on eBay via debiting my
      checking account. Apparently whoever this is has set it up for only credit
      cards. I e-mailed "Vegas" and told him would NOT use my credit card -
      checking account or forget it. so far, I've had no reply. If he does reply
      I'll let you know who he is. KC