Re: [aloha-donblanding] Ed Sawtelle - Waikiki Theatre Christmas Show CD

  • Mark Murray
    Message 1 of 8 , Dec 8, 2007
      http://cgi.ebay.com/Edwin-Sawtelle-Waikiki-Theatre-Christmas-Show-Hawaii-CD_W0QQitemZ290188351572QQihZ019QQcategoryZ307QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem<http://cgi.ebay.com/Edwin-Sawtelle-Waikiki-Theatre-Christmas-Show-Hawaii-CD_W0QQitemZ290188351572QQihZ019QQcategoryZ307QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem>
      Message 2 of 8 , Dec 8, 2007
        Just type in "Ed Sawtelle" on eBay.....I just bought one. Don't know why,
        exactly, just wanted one!
        Karen Cotter

        Message 3 of 8 , Dec 8, 2007
          TJ ...

          Just use the title, or any of the keywords in it, to search eBay:

          Edwin Sawtelle-Waikiki Theatre Christmas Show-Hawaii-CD

          There are at least 3 or 4 separate BIN listings offering 40 CDs each.

          The link in the previous message is too long to be useful; it breaks
          up.

          ~~Cadia

          --- In aloha-donblanding@yahoogroups.com, THOMAS MARKLE
          <tjmarkle@...> wrote:

          > What site is it on? I don't see it on the usual DB
          > Ebay site and I've not heard of it before. tj
          > --- Cadia Los <duchess@...> wrote:
          >
          > > Hello, all ...
          > >
          > > Does anyone know about these listings on eBay by a
          > > seller in Nevada?
          > >
          > > Edwin Sawtelle-Waikiki Theatre Christmas
          > > Show-Hawaii-CD
          > > 60th Anniversary-1940's Christmas Show Waikiki
          > > Theatre
          > >
          > > Who, exactly, is behind this "limited edition"? The
          > > BIN's are not
          > > getting any action. I'd sure love to have one of
          > > the CD's but I
          > > absolutely, positively will not use Paypal. And
          > > that's the only
          > > option.
          > >
          > > Comments?
          > >
          > > ~~Cadia

        • Karen Cotter
          Message 4 of 8 , Dec 8, 2007
            I just tried to buy one "Buy it now" and the doggone PayPal will only accept
            credit card PayPal payments. I use P/P all the time on eBay via debiting my
            checking account. Apparently whoever this is has set it up for only credit
            cards. I e-mailed "Vegas" and told him would NOT use my credit card -
            checking account or forget it. so far, I've had no reply. If he does reply
            I'll let you know who he is. KC

              > Cadia, Tom and the rest of the group my son, Mark Sawtelle, has several of
              his Great-Grandfather's, Ed Sawtelle's, recordings and has put them on CD's.
              They did not reproduce well sound wise. He said if you order one and don't
              like it he'll refund your money. Happy Holidays to all. Allen
              > .

            • allen sawtelle
              Message 6 of 8 , Dec 8, 2007