Honolulu Star-Bulletin, April - June 1955 columns

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 8, 2007
      Hello, all ...

      I have added another 3 months of DB's Star-Bulletin columns to

      Files > Publications > Honolulu Star-Bulletin > 1955 Columns

      along with a May 7, 1955 Hawaiian Life magazine cover illustration,
      The Volcano That Won't Die, at

      Files > Illustrations > Don Blanding

      You may also read the columns at

      http://www.speakeasy.org/~duchess/db-aloha55-2.html

      Each of these 13 columns adds a bit more to our knowledge of DB. I
      especially enjoyed his elation at receiving his "author's copies" of
      Hawaii Says Aloha (June 11 column). By the time I finished
      transcribing the article, I was almost in tears, realizing that he
      would never know that joy again.