Re: DB

  • canoeist35
    Message 1 of 17 , Dec 7, 2007
      --- In aloha-donblanding@yahoogroups.com, "canoeist35" <canoeist35@...>
      wrote:
      > had gone back and read seven months of posts from 2000--but I started
      > with the peak posting month of February, so I missed the posts from
      > Dorothy Binney's nephew in January. Thanks. > Michael

      This thread links back to those January 2000 posts, as I hope shows up
      in the threading chain that may accompany this. There were two very
      interesting posts there from Haven Putnam, who talks of his memories of
      Don and also of researching for a possible book. Did he ever return to
      this board? Did he ever share more of his own knowledge of DB and
      Dorothy? Given the passage of time, his direct connection to DB seems
      like a precious source for information. I'm just curious if anyone
      stayed in touch with him subsequently, or managed to nail down some of
      his memories in a written format? --Michael
    • canoeist35
      Message 2 of 17 , Dec 16, 2007
        No replies to this must mean no, I take it. I emailed Bob Haven Putnam
        at the SN he had been using back then, haven't heard anything.
        Couldn't find him via google. Still seems a precious link to direct-
        contact knowledge of Don. --Michael