Holiday greetings and postcards

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 28, 2007
      Hello, all ...

      We know that DB maintained a voluminous correspondence -- letters,
      greeting cards and postcards -- with friends and fans. I came across
      this idea on an eBay chat board:

      When sending your holiday cards this year, add 1 or a few, or 100 to
      your list by sending to:

      A Recovering American soldier
      C/O Walter Reed Army Medical Center
      6900 Georgia Avenue,NW
      Washington,D. C. 20307-5001

      Since DB was a veteran of two wars, I think he would approve!

      You might even want to tuck in a postcard of your hometown, for use by
      a soldier or for collecting. Or just send postcards with a brief
      encouraging message.