Re: Blanding and Christmas

    Message 1 of 9 , Oct 27, 2007
      Tom ...

      "Don Blanding Recalls ... Christmas 1916," published on December 25,
      1954, is in 2 places:

      Files > Publications > Honolulu Star-Bulletin > 1954 Articles by Don
      Blanding

      http://www.speakeasy.org/~duchess/db-christmas54.html

      When I transcribed the article back in 2004, I thought I had scanned
      the Hawaiian Life magazine cover as well, but apparently not. So
      now I have added 3 illustrations (entire cover, illustration, and an
      editorial blurb) at

      Files > Illustrations > Don Blanding

      This Santa Claus is decidedly Hawaiian!