Just some thoughts!

    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 1, 2007
      Just some thoughts.... tj

      Wright Tom,

      I am here on Maui and wonder what Armine von Tempsky would think if she saw her island now. The paniolos ride SUV’s now and have horses only for round up and branding. They move the heards from pasture to pasture on SUV's. The ranches have very few paniolos and old hands come back for round up, branding and a get together meal after. The roads are all paved and have many cars on them. The old trails around Haleakala are over grown and gone. But the beauty of the place remains.

      Just some thoughts.