Don's Camp Grant WWI panoramic photo on ebay

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 23, 2007
      I've decided to sell my panoramic photo of the Camp Grant military unit from 1918 that has
      Don posing along with 800 other men. The piece needs a little restorative work (some taped
      tears) and I'm hoping someone buys it, fixes it up, and frames it nicely. I just don't have the
      cashflow to do it justice. The bidding starts today and ends next Sunday:

      http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=150164410882