FYI TO THE GROUP

    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 8, 2007
      We are flying to Hawaii Monday for 3 weeks and 3
      Islands. Along the way I'll get to put some faces to
      the emails I've had over the years. On Maui, I'll get
      to meet the famous Maui Tom as I call him. I'm
      excited to finally meet this world famous guy.......On
      the Big Island I'll get to meet Jean Souza (Mandarin)
      also a famous woman of the Islands. Should be fun. I
      won't have my laptop this time though so I'm in the
      blind for 3 weeks...tj
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 8, 2007
        Have a wonderful trip. When are you on Maui? I have only talked with Maui
        Tom on the phone, but have yet to meet while on Maui. He is such a busy
        guy.

        Bev.

        _____

        Message 3 of 4 , Sep 8, 2007
          Maui is Sept 15-22. Will be fun to meet Tom...tj

          Message 4 of 4 , Sep 9, 2007
            Had hoped it was later in Sept., so we could meet up again. Have a grand
            time.

            Bev.

            _____

            Maui is Sept 15-22. Will be fun to meet Tom...tj
            --- Bev Leinbach <bevbach@pacbell. <mailto:bevbach%40pacbell.net> net>