Re: [aloha-donblanding] Re: Bidding

  • charonkat@wmconnect.com
    Message 1 of 10 , Aug 25, 2007
      I am so happy you all are trying to preserve the Blanding legacy.
      I know you have a lot of his treasures as I have seen some of TJ's collection.
      Just let us know where the museum will be..... </HTML>

    • Jake Williams
      Message 2 of 10 , Aug 27, 2007
        I only bid one way. I put in the amount I am willing to pay.
        If I win, good, if not well...there are other auctions and the same
        items comes up again eventually.