Bidding problems of a different sort

  • sam17659@cs.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 25, 2007
      Hi Group!

      I would love to have your problem! The short version of mine is that,
      whenever I go to Ebay, I can view anything, I just cannot do anything other than
      look. No bidding, watching, etc, etc. The Ebay site will not let me log in,
      when I do, I get kicked off the ENTIRE internet. Ebay says something about
      emptying a cache file somewhere. I do hereby admit to being totally technically
      challenged! I am at wits end. Is a new computer the answer, or Geek Squad?
      Neither option will be cheap.

      Suggestions? Any help will be gratefully appreciated!

      Thanks,

      Ted