Honolulu Star-Bulletin, April 1918

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 25 10:01 AM
      Hello, all ...

      Just when we think we've run out of DB items to look for, up pops
      another temptation.

      I'm reading 1918 S-B microfilm and found an item in the April 16,
      1918, edition that says DB designed a Liberty Loan poster. The
      slogan is "Hasten the End By Buying Liberty Bonds."

      No illustration but I'm hoping one shows up in a later edition. This
      reel of microfilm is weird -- each edition is filmed separately.
      The item was in the 2:30 p.m. edition; I've yet to read the 3:30
      p.m. and other editions.

      Anyway, I've transcribed the brief item in Publications > Honolulu
      Star-Bulletin > 1918 Articles on Don Blanding.