snipes

  • Tom Markle
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 25 9:11 AM
      Always fun to learn something new. I checked out powersnipe and will sign up for it in
      October. We'll just all have to be on our toes so to speak......Just the way it is....Wish we
      could ban together on some of our bidding to buy some of the more important papers/art
      that come through...then like Keith says, how do we share it out when we get it. The last set
      of ephemera that came up for bid would have been nice for us to own...now it's lost and gone
      maybe never to be seen again. A real shame in my opinion. tj