Re: [aloha-donblanding] Re: Bidding

  • Jackie Collins
    Message 1 of 10 , Aug 24 11:11 AM
      TJ - A cell phone/pocket pc would benefit you tremendously
      if you're a serious bidder. I have an iphone
      and can stay in touch with the stock market,
      real estate hot lists, and bidding info when I'm on the go.
      There are other PDA's which operate as a pocket pc
      to keep you in touch.

      Cadia is right, her M.O. is the way to stay ahead
      and not pay unnecessarily higher bid prices.

      Aloha, Jackie

      Message 2 of 10 , Aug 24 11:37 AM
        I am assuming that I can download or purchase
        powersnipe? tj

        Message 3 of 10 , Aug 24 1:36 PM
          Just go to their website www.powersnipe.com

          It's all online...you don't even have to download anything. They are having a secial right
          now - $46 a year until tomorrow, then it goes up to $60.

        • charonkat@wmconnect.com
          Message 4 of 10 , Aug 25 6:02 PM
            I am so happy you all are trying to preserve the Blanding legacy.
            I know you have a lot of his treasures as I have seen some of TJ's collection.
            Just let us know where the museum will be..... </HTML>

          • Jake Williams
            Message 5 of 10 , Aug 27 10:07 AM
              I only bid one way. I put in the amount I am willing to pay.
              If I win, good, if not well...there are other auctions and the same
              items comes up again eventually.