eBay bidding

  • Karen Cotter
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 23, 2007
      Cadia is absolutely correct. It is foolish to bid earlier than the last
      minute or so before the end of the auction. All you are doing is
      driving the bids up. I bid always in the last 10 seconds and yes,
      Cadia is also right that if you put in a healthy bid hoping to outbid a
      hidden high bid you may get a nasty surprise, but sometimes it's worth
      it if winning is everything. I seldom lose any auction by "sniping"
      and seldom have those nasty surprises! I am Cat.Tales and while I have
      cut way back on buying in the last year, I've won 1,500 and lost few.
      (not all sellers have put in feedback)