Re: [aloha-donblanding] Re: DB newspaper article

    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 12, 2007
      Mine is not an original newspaper clipping. Merely a
      photocopy for info only. I was interested in the
      clipping because it was a little more caustic than
      normal for DB to be in public. I was wondering if he
      had recently been slammed by the Longhairs he
      mentioned and was making it known that he was a
      popular guy contrary to the Longhairs opinions....just
      conjecture on my part. My scanner/copier is on the
      blink or I could send you a copy. I could snail mail
      it to you if you'd like...tj