August 1940 postcard from DB to a fan

    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 12 4:11 PM
      Recently I won an eBay auction for a TLS, offered by an autograph
      dealer. Yes, it was a postcard written by DB; and, no, the seller
      didn't bother to mention or show the postcard's subject.

      So I was delighted to find that it's an RPPC of Im-mo-ko-lee:

      Files > Photos > Places DB Lived or Visited > Fort Pierce, Florida >
      Im-mo-ko-lee

      I paid enough, certainly, but nowhere near as much as the card would
      have fetched if marketed properly by a postcard seller.

      I love autograph dealers. They don't have a clue!

      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 13 7:19 AM
        Great find Cadia,

        What a place that was!

        Bev.