1924 Honolulu Star-Bulletin - DB in London

    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 10, 2007
      I have just completed transcription of a lengthy article by Don
      Blanding detailing the start of his "great adventure" in London and on
      the Continent.

      Written from London on June 30, 1924, the article was published in the
      Honolulu Star-Bulletin on August 2. It is supposed to be the first of
      a series of articles during a year of travel. Through the September
      20 edition, however, there has been nothing more.

      According to Keith, DB returned to the U.S. from France at the end of
      August, and we know he was in New York that fall.

      You can read the article at

      Files>Publications>Honolulu Star-Bulletin>1924 Articles by Don Blanding

      or via

      http://www.speakeasy.org/~duchess/db-london1924.html

      Enjoy!

      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 11, 2007
        Great job Cadia...very interesting and revealing
        article...would you email me privately? I need some
        discussion with you...tj