Duplicate messages today

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 28, 2007
      Yahoo Groups is experiencing some glitches, resulting in duplicate
      messages being sent to group members who receive e-mail. Sometimes
      as many as 6 or 8 dupes are appearing!

      Temporarily, I am moderating all messages in order to prevent a
      further deluge of messages, and I have removed the extras from the
      website.

      If you send a message, please do so only once. I'll do my best to
      release the messages as soon as possible. I'm not sure what
      today's "digest" version will look like, but it may be messy.

      When the problem has been resolved, I'll restore the original
      settings so that messages will go through as ususal.

      Thanks for your patience and cooperation.