Re: [aloha-donblanding] Re: Miss Ruth Norton

    Message 1 of 18 , Mar 26, 2007
      I'm just catching up with all the news of 2 months
      ago.....There was an article done by Blanding for the
      Carmel Pine Cone about a then 16 year old female
      pilot. I interviewed her and she related that she
      later became a pilot that ferried bombers around the
      U.S. in WW2. She mentioned going to Florida and I
      wonder if she knew Ms. Norton? I'll do some checking
      and see if we might be lucky on this one. Never
      know....tj