Maui Community College

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 27, 2007
      Aloha from Maui,

      I was wrong, the College does not have the Advertiser and Star Bulletin past 1970. Guess I got copies of the Advertiser from Cal. State Fullerton and will go back there when home to see what they have. Don't recall if hey have the Bulletin or not.

      Keith lists citations from the magazine as follows:

      PARADISE of the PACIFIC
      Jan 1923 ....got this...3 photos and an article about Don "Playing at Pan for Cameraman"
      Feb 1924 -- scratch this one
      Sept & Dec 1925...both photo of Don from the Jan 1923 article
      June 1927...."Sea Butterflies" poem and Don's art.

      I didn't have these dates
      June & Dec 1930
      Jan 1931
      Dec 1932 -- scratch this one
      Jan 1935
      Oct 1944 -- scratch this one

      Off to the College to read the old Maui News that they have starting in 1900. I know DB was here on Maui but did not find him in my copy to the Index (1900-1932). I'll see if he is sited in the later Index.

      With aloha,

      Bev