Re: Armine von Tempski , age 9

    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 4, 2007
      Hmmm...interesting. I can't even remember where I got that photo, but I was sure the photo
      was labeled 'Armine at 9.'

      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 5, 2007
        You are right.

        The family has said it was Gwen and not Armine with her horse Jubilee,
        which won many trophies when grown. They say it was miss labeled. There is
        a picture of their younger brother Errol with Louis von Tempsky (their
        father) that is also labeled Armine.

        Bev.