Armine von Tempski , age 9

  • bevleinbac
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 4, 2007
      Aloh Keith,

      The photo you filled of Armine at age 9 is actually her younger
      sister Gwen and her hourse.

      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 4, 2007
        Hmmm...interesting. I can't even remember where I got that photo, but I was sure the photo
        was labeled 'Armine at 9.'

        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 5, 2007
          You are right.

          The family has said it was Gwen and not Armine with her horse Jubilee,
          which won many trophies when grown. They say it was miss labeled. There is
          a picture of their younger brother Errol with Louis von Tempsky (their
          father) that is also labeled Armine.

          Bev.