Re: Question Cadia

    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 3, 2007
      Keith,

      When you type a message directly into the message box on the group
      website, the defaults are "fixed font width" and "wrap." Have you
      changed these?

      Are you hitting the return (enter) key? If so, that's the likely
      problem.

      What does the message look like in "preview"?

      I've noticed on several occasions that I have to scroll left and
      right to see all of a message as I type. If I were to move the ends
      of lines by using the return key, then the result would be what you
      are experiencing.

      Have you tried sending a message directly from your e-mail system?
      Does this system automatically wrap lines? Does it used fixed font,
      as opposed to variable font?

      Do you copy and paste from either Word or Notepad? If you've used
      the return key to rearrange material, then that's another culprit.
      When I compose in Notepad, I always have wrap manually; if I do not
      do a complete job, the result is the same as yours. Likewise, when
      I copy and paste to create a text file in Files, I always have to
      adjust each line to make it look right.

      I have submitted your question to Yahoo Help. Maybe they'll have a
      better answer. Maybe not.