Re: [aloha-donblanding] when in Hawaii

  • Curt Blanding
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 1, 2007
      Hi Michael,

      Perhaps we can have a group tour of your collection. I would love to
      come too. Any time after the 7th Feb is good for me.

      Thanks, Curt

    • donwen@aol.com
      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 2, 2007
        Hi Michael,
        I live in Honolulu also and would love to see the DB pottery with the others!
        I'm available most of the time. I hope I clicked onto the correct reply link.
        Aloha, Donna Wendt