when in Hawaii

  • Michael
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 1, 2007
      Fellow Blanding-ites/ettes?
      I see from the postings that some of you will be in Hawaii during the
      winter. If you are on O'ahu, please look me up. I do have what has
      surely become the largest collection of Blanding pottery in the world
      (or darn near it) and am always happy to meet others in our group.
      Sorry I haven't been involved much of late, but I do keep up with the
      posts.

      Aloha,
      Michael
    • aloha mcneil
      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 1, 2007
        Hi Michael,

        My name is Aloha McNeil-Helbig and I am a Blandingette living in Waikiki (Honeymooning). I love Blandings poetry and didn't know he had pottery! I am a stained glass artist and would love to see his work!! Hope you get this message!

        Aloha
        I see from the postings that some of you will be in Hawaii during the
        winter. If you are on O'ahu, please look me up. I do have what has
        surely become the largest collection of Blanding pottery in the world
        (or darn near it) and am always happy to meet others in our group.
        Sorry I haven't been involved much of late, but I do keep up with the
        posts.

        Aloha,
        Michael

      • Jackie Collins-Buck
        Message 3 of 5 , Feb 1, 2007
          Dear Michael and AM-H.....
          I live in Honolulu and I was also unaware of DB's pottery.
          If you would be interested, I would love to hook up with
          both of you.

          Aloha......Jackie

          Jacqueline Collins-Buck
          First Vice President, Hawaii Chapter
          National Society of Arts and Letters
          Phone: 808-224-4285
          email: NSAL-VP@...

          Jacqueline Collins Buck, (Realtor Associate)
          Sales & Marketing of Fine Properties
          Mary Worrall Associates Sotheby's International Realty
          Mobile: 808-224-4285
          Office: 808-739-4465
          email: Jacqueline.CollinsBuck@...
          or JackieCollins-Buck@...
          (all outgoing mail scanned by Norton AntiVirus)
          www.worrall.com www.sothebysrealty.com

          Message 4 of 5 , Feb 1, 2007
            Hi Michael,

            Perhaps we can have a group tour of your collection. I would love to
            come too. Any time after the 7th Feb is good for me.

            Thanks, Curt

          • donwen@aol.com
            Message 5 of 5 , Feb 2, 2007
              Hi Michael,
              I live in Honolulu also and would love to see the DB pottery with the others!
              I'm available most of the time. I hope I clicked onto the correct reply link.
              Aloha, Donna Wendt