Group log-in difficulties

    Message 1 of 20 , Jan 31, 2007
      Bev, you didn't rejoin the group ... you just changed your profile.
      The original join date is intact.

      Dean, try doing as Bev did. Using the same e-mail address as you
      already have, create a new Yahoo ID and password. That should merge
      with the original profile.

      You both can always change the Yahoo ID's back to what they were, if
      you wish.

      Message 2 of 20 , Jan 31, 2007
        Cadia,

        That may be what they tell you, but it isn't that easy from this side of
        the screen. I even had Hal trying to figure out what to do and he left.