RE: [aloha-donblanding] Re: Don Blanding in Honolulu on Feb. 12, 1916?

    Message 1 of 20 , Jan 31, 2007
      Dean,
      I rejoined and now I am in again. Go figure. This is the 3rd time I have
      had to change my pass-word in order to get in. Good old Yahoo.

      Message 2 of 20 , Jan 31, 2007
        Bev, you didn't rejoin the group ... you just changed your profile.
        The original join date is intact.

        Dean, try doing as Bev did. Using the same e-mail address as you
        already have, create a new Yahoo ID and password. That should merge
        with the original profile.

        You both can always change the Yahoo ID's back to what they were, if
        you wish.

        Message 3 of 20 , Jan 31, 2007
          Cadia,

          That may be what they tell you, but it isn't that easy from this side of
          the screen. I even had Hal trying to figure out what to do and he left.