Re: Don Blanding in Honolulu on Feb. 12, 1916?

    Message 1 of 20 , Jan 30, 2007
      I have so many files on DB, I keep forgetting which ones are private
      and which ones are accessible.

      Here's a better link for the 1917 illustration:

      http://myglassduchess.freeyellow.com/images9/1917lanai.jpg

      Message 2 of 20 , Jan 30, 2007
        Mahalo,

        I gave up and rejoined the group and at the moment can view our group.

        Mahalo for all your time today to try and help me back in.

        Message 3 of 20 , Jan 31, 2007
          Same problem---Dean

          Message 4 of 20 , Jan 31, 2007
            Dean,
            I rejoined and now I am in again. Go figure. This is the 3rd time I have
            had to change my pass-word in order to get in. Good old Yahoo.

            Message 5 of 20 , Jan 31, 2007
              Bev, you didn't rejoin the group ... you just changed your profile.
              The original join date is intact.

              Dean, try doing as Bev did. Using the same e-mail address as you
              already have, create a new Yahoo ID and password. That should merge
              with the original profile.

              You both can always change the Yahoo ID's back to what they were, if
              you wish.

              Message 6 of 20 , Jan 31, 2007
                Cadia,

                That may be what they tell you, but it isn't that easy from this side of
                the screen. I even had Hal trying to figure out what to do and he left.