RE: [aloha-donblanding] Re: Don Blanding in Honolulu on Feb. 12, 1916?

    Message 1 of 20 , Jan 30, 2007
      Still couldn't get in.

      The first one said:
      Sorry. The url (web page address) should not have a 'u=...' section.

      Please contact Customer Service if you need any assistance.

      The second just showed things you were advertising.

      I am hoping the Huntington will be able to start getting the Star Bulletin
      for me starting with 1923-28. If you are reading 1917, I won't have to
      check it out. What other years have you covered? I am hoping to find ads
      for their Dude Ranch in 23-28.

      Message 2 of 20 , Jan 30, 2007
        How can I get back into the group files again? I haven't done it for a
        while and it does not recognize me as a member anymore.

        Message 3 of 20 , Jan 30, 2007
          Bev ...

          To access restricted group sections, go to

          and sign in with your Yahoo ID (bevl3) and your password. If you
          don't remember your password, there's a link to have the information e-
          mailed to you. Then just follow the instructions provided.

          Message 4 of 20 , Jan 30, 2007
            I have tried all this and Yahoo doesn't let me in. Maybe I will rejoin.

            Message 5 of 20 , Jan 30, 2007
              I have so many files on DB, I keep forgetting which ones are private
              and which ones are accessible.

              Here's a better link for the 1917 illustration:

              http://myglassduchess.freeyellow.com/images9/1917lanai.jpg

              Message 6 of 20 , Jan 30, 2007
                Mahalo,

                I gave up and rejoined the group and at the moment can view our group.

                Mahalo for all your time today to try and help me back in.

                Message 7 of 20 , Jan 31, 2007
                  Same problem---Dean

                  Message 8 of 20 , Jan 31, 2007
                    Dean,
                    I rejoined and now I am in again. Go figure. This is the 3rd time I have
                    had to change my pass-word in order to get in. Good old Yahoo.

                    Message 9 of 20 , Jan 31, 2007
                      Bev, you didn't rejoin the group ... you just changed your profile.
                      The original join date is intact.

                      Dean, try doing as Bev did. Using the same e-mail address as you
                      already have, create a new Yahoo ID and password. That should merge
                      with the original profile.

                      You both can always change the Yahoo ID's back to what they were, if
                      you wish.

                      Message 10 of 20 , Jan 31, 2007
                        Cadia,

                        That may be what they tell you, but it isn't that easy from this side of
                        the screen. I even had Hal trying to figure out what to do and he left.