Re: Don Blanding in Honolulu on Feb. 12, 1916?

    Message 1 of 20 , Jan 30, 2007
      Bev ....

      Here's a direct link to the image:

      http://albums.photo.epson.com/j/ViewPhoto?
      u=3010967&a=32303273&p=75253479

      If nothing else, go to

      http://www.photo.epson.com

      and type in my e-mail address to access my albums.

      By the way, I've come across a few mentions of Armine in the April and
      May 1917 microfilm. Off to the library now to finish reading but will
      e-mail you tonight.

      Message 2 of 20 , Jan 30, 2007
        Still couldn't get in.

        The first one said:
        Sorry. The url (web page address) should not have a 'u=...' section.

        Please contact Customer Service if you need any assistance.

        The second just showed things you were advertising.

        I am hoping the Huntington will be able to start getting the Star Bulletin
        for me starting with 1923-28. If you are reading 1917, I won't have to
        check it out. What other years have you covered? I am hoping to find ads
        for their Dude Ranch in 23-28.

        Message 3 of 20 , Jan 30, 2007
          How can I get back into the group files again? I haven't done it for a
          while and it does not recognize me as a member anymore.

          Message 4 of 20 , Jan 30, 2007
            Bev ...

            To access restricted group sections, go to

            and sign in with your Yahoo ID (bevl3) and your password. If you
            don't remember your password, there's a link to have the information e-
            mailed to you. Then just follow the instructions provided.

            Message 5 of 20 , Jan 30, 2007
              I have tried all this and Yahoo doesn't let me in. Maybe I will rejoin.

              Message 6 of 20 , Jan 30, 2007
                I have so many files on DB, I keep forgetting which ones are private
                and which ones are accessible.

                Here's a better link for the 1917 illustration:

                http://myglassduchess.freeyellow.com/images9/1917lanai.jpg

                Message 7 of 20 , Jan 30, 2007
                  Mahalo,

                  I gave up and rejoined the group and at the moment can view our group.

                  Mahalo for all your time today to try and help me back in.

                  Message 8 of 20 , Jan 31, 2007
                    Same problem---Dean

                    Message 9 of 20 , Jan 31, 2007
                      Dean,
                      I rejoined and now I am in again. Go figure. This is the 3rd time I have
                      had to change my pass-word in order to get in. Good old Yahoo.

                      Message 10 of 20 , Jan 31, 2007
                        Bev, you didn't rejoin the group ... you just changed your profile.
                        The original join date is intact.

                        Dean, try doing as Bev did. Using the same e-mail address as you
                        already have, create a new Yahoo ID and password. That should merge
                        with the original profile.

                        You both can always change the Yahoo ID's back to what they were, if
                        you wish.

                        Message 11 of 20 , Jan 31, 2007
                          Cadia,

                          That may be what they tell you, but it isn't that easy from this side of
                          the screen. I even had Hal trying to figure out what to do and he left.