RE: [aloha-donblanding] Yet another Blanding poster on ebay

    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 9 2:43 PM
      Beautiful,

      It has always been one of my favorites.

      From: aloha-donblanding@yahoogroups.com
      [mailto:aloha-donblanding@yahoogroups.com]On Behalf Of keith2draw
      Sent: Tuesday, January 09, 2007 2:40 PM
      To: aloha-donblanding@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [aloha-donblanding] Yet another Blanding poster on ebay

      My last Blanding poster only sold 3 copies, so I'm rethinking my strategy
      and have printed a
      more colorful poster instead of the earlier black & white poster.

      This poster sports the full-color painting that Don and Earl did for the
      dustjacket and interior
      page of Hula Moons (1930). I scanned it in, enlarged it and 'polished' it
      in Photoshop. The
      result is a stunning piece of Hawaiiana art.

      http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=150079357642

      Thanks for looking...Keith

    • sam17659@cs.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 22 5:53 PM
        Keith:

        The poster arrived today! Magnificent! I can't wait to get it framed!
        Feedback has been left for you!

        Thank YOU!

        Ted