Yet another Blanding poster on ebay

    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 9, 2007
      My last Blanding poster only sold 3 copies, so I'm rethinking my strategy and have printed a
      more colorful poster instead of the earlier black & white poster.

      This poster sports the full-color painting that Don and Earl did for the dustjacket and interior
      page of Hula Moons (1930). I scanned it in, enlarged it and 'polished' it in Photoshop. The
      result is a stunning piece of Hawaiiana art.

      http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=150079357642

      Thanks for looking...Keith
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 9, 2007
        Beautiful,

        It has always been one of my favorites.

        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 22, 2007
          Keith:

          The poster arrived today! Magnificent! I can't wait to get it framed!
          Feedback has been left for you!

          Thank YOU!

          Ted