New Don Blanding poster

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 24, 2006
      Hi all,

      Sorry I haven't been around much...busy as heck, as usual.

      2007 marks the 50th anniversary of Don's death...and I've designed a poster commemorating
      this fact. It's a large size (12"x18") and sports a photo you've probably never seen before. It
      was professionally scanned from a negative I own (I purchased a batch of Blanding negatives
      in the Spring).

      I hope to sell enough posters to recoup my costs (buying the negs, scanning, printing, etc...)

      I've listed 10 posters on ebay at:
      http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=150050588928

      But will also accept email orders.

      Thank you,