Re: [aloha-donblanding] Sunday's 6.6 earthquake in Hawaii

  • charonkat@wmconnect.com
    Message 1 of 8 , Oct 16, 2006
      Aloha from the Big Island. There really are no reports of big damage, just
      boulders blocking the road and fallen rock walls. The area that was hit is not
      a very populated area. I live on the Hilo side and our house swayed and
      bended but we are totally fine. I lived in Southern California for years, so this
      was really no big deal, a little scary but we lived thru it. Our kitty ran
      off, but she's back now. Our electricity went out for about 2 hours during the
      Giants game. Today we are living as normal. Thanks for asking. For once we
      are in the news.... Mahalo, Kathy