Re: [aloha-donblanding] Old Don

    Message 1 of 6 , Sep 20 8:28 AM
      Much of DB's later books were influenced by Joel.
      Allen Sawtelle could tell us more about that though.
      The unpublished manuscript that I own, "No Strings on
      Tomorrow" is based on Joel's teachings. It was the
      only known manuscript rejected for publication.
      Shortly after, DB transitioned, as they say. For me,
      it is a very DEEP subject....tj

      Message 2 of 6 , Sep 20 8:31 AM
        You are too too funny.....I'll email you privately on
        my phone number. We should be around in Nov.....tj