Re: [aloha-donblanding] Old Don

  • Karen Cotter
    Message 1 of 6 , Sep 19, 2006
      TJ - if I ever get to the Paradise area you can touch the hand that touched DB! His energy was at low ebb so I doubt there's much DB Chi left there!
      ha ha

      I'm going to be in Sacramento, Redding and who knows, maybe your neck of the woods during November. I have no set schedule, just visiting friends and family and it will be before Thanksgiving as everyone is busy then.
      Would you like to give me your home phone number just in case I'm in your area?. Of course I would not call you less than three days in advance and it would be a "flyby" but it would be nice to meet you and your nice wife.

      And, you could touch my palm. :o) K

      Message 2 of 6 , Sep 20, 2006
        Much of DB's later books were influenced by Joel.
        Allen Sawtelle could tell us more about that though.
        The unpublished manuscript that I own, "No Strings on
        Tomorrow" is based on Joel's teachings. It was the
        only known manuscript rejected for publication.
        Shortly after, DB transitioned, as they say. For me,
        it is a very DEEP subject....tj

        Message 3 of 6 , Sep 20, 2006
          You are too too funny.....I'll email you privately on
          my phone number. We should be around in Nov.....tj