Re: "Private Don" in the Army, 1942-43

    Message 1 of 7 , Jul 9, 2006
      Well, I tried. The typed documents still look like mush, so I'll
      transcribe them in the next few days.

      Message 2 of 7 , Jul 10, 2006
        He was also escaping from a disolving marriage to
        Dorothy. I think thats where the title, Pilot Bails
        Out comes from.....OK, its just a crazy thought.....tj

      • sam17659@cs.com
        Message 3 of 7 , Jul 12, 2006
          Cadia:

          I could read them just fine! Any recent changes to your screen settings?

          Thanks for all you do!

          Ted