Re: [aloha-donblanding] DB in Seattle and New York, 1928

    Message 1 of 6 , Jul 6, 2006
      chaBev, I found a couple of Armine von T items for you from the October
      1928 S-B and will send them along.

      Mahalo Cadia,

      I was wondering if you were finding anything about her. We are on Maui now and packing to leave. Sorry Maui Tom, short visit and didn't get a call in to you.

      Thanks again Cadia. I was wondering if she and Don ever met here in the Islands.

      With aloha,

      Message 2 of 6 , Jul 6, 2006
        Just tagging in here......The Montana newspaper
        microfiche is in and I'll be going over it in the next
        few days. I don't expect much but who knows. I'll
        report back.....tj

      • mauibandb@aol.com
        Message 3 of 6 , Jul 7, 2006
          Bev
          In and out again. We were in Italy for three weeks in May. Sorry we missed
          you this trip

          aloha
          Maui Tom