Re: [aloha-donblanding] Re: Enid article published yesterday mentions Don

    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 3, 2006
      With some humor, do we think that DB walked on water
      at age 6? I am always intrigued with stories like
      this. He stopped a fire at age 6 by prayer? He is an
      interesting boy and then man....for sure. tj

      --- Cadia Los <duchess@...> wrote:

      ---------------------------------
      Keith ... terrific article! By the way, the Blanding
      home was at 614
      Grand Avenue, per the 1900 census. No indication of
      north or south,
      but probably within a few blocks of the fire either
      way.

      aloha-donblanding@...

      Poetry
      writing Poetry book