Re: Enid article published yesterday mentions Don

    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 3 3:06 PM
      Keith ... terrific article! By the way, the Blanding home was at 614
      Grand Avenue, per the 1900 census. No indication of north or south,
      but probably within a few blocks of the fire either way.

      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 3 7:04 PM
        With some humor, do we think that DB walked on water
        at age 6? I am always intrigued with stories like
        this. He stopped a fire at age 6 by prayer? He is an
        interesting boy and then man....for sure. tj

        --- Cadia Los <duchess@...> wrote:

        ---------------------------------
        Keith ... terrific article! By the way, the Blanding
        home was at 614
        Grand Avenue, per the 1900 census. No indication of
        north or south,
        but probably within a few blocks of the fire either
        way.

        aloha-donblanding@...

        Poetry
        writing Poetry book