Re: [aloha-donblanding] Re: Unpublished manuscript - No Strings on Tomorrow

  • allen@sawtelle.net
    Message 1 of 4 , May 14, 2006
      You are spot on with your comments regarding the publishing of "Strings"
      Keith. I find it hard to plow through the whole thing myself and I was
      present and active in the metaphysical trip he was pursuing at the time he
      gave birth to the book He submitted the manuscript to Dodd Mead and several
      other publishers with no takers. The Science of Mind (Church of Religious
      Science) group headed up by Earnest Holms warmley received the work but they
      were in no position to help. They were struggling financially to keep their
      boat afloat. Edith tried valiantly to get the book published after Don's
      death to no avail. Dr. James Horner, Phd gave it a serious shot in 1970's.
      If it gets published it will be with private capital. I commit my
      financial support. Allen
      Message 2 of 4 , May 14, 2006
        Yup, I know all of that too. But, Joy is one of my
        favorite books for personal reasons. I had to give it
        a shot and see what the response would be and now I
        know. I don't take it personal Keith. Your info is
        always appreciated....tj
        --- keith2draw <keith2draw@...> wrote:

        ---------------------------------
[...]

        aloha-donblanding@...