Re: Orre Nobles & DB

    Message 1 of 8 , May 4, 2006
      Carol ...

      Thanks for confirming Orre's DOB as April 18, 1894. The only place I
      have seen 1895 is the Social Security Death Index. Perhaps you would
      like to append a note on that website to correct the year. It's
      possible that incorrect information was provided on the death
      certificate, or that it's just a typo on the website. It happens!