Re: [aloha-donblanding] Modern reprints of DB's books

    Message 1 of 2 , May 3, 2006
      I have copies of Leaves of Grass and Paradise Loot but
      didn't know of the others. Maybe I should pursue
      publishing my original unpublished manuscript of DB's,
      No Strings on Tomorrow? Hmmmm. tj
      --- Cadia Los <duchess@...> wrote:

      ---------------------------------
      I've just unearthed a list I made last August of
      modern reprints of
      several of DB's books. Some, I actually own, but
      there are a few
      surprises:

      Vagabond's House, Applewood Books, October 2002, ISBN
      1-55709-239-3

      Vagabond's House, Buccaneer Books, Inc., 1992, ISBN
      0-89968-294-4

      Rest of the Road, Amereon, Limited, no date, ISBN
      0-8488-1894-6

      Leaves from a Grass House, Booklines Hawaii, Limited,
      no date, ISBN 0-
      681-26819-0

      The other modern reprints (which I have) are Paradise
      Loot and Leaves
      from a Grass House (both Petroglyph Press, Limited);
      and Floridays
      (Peninsula Press and Florida Classics Library).

      All were in print as of August 6, 2005.

      Does anyone have any of these?

      aloha-donblanding@...

      Poetry