Modern reprints of DB's books

    Message 1 of 2 , May 2, 2006
      I've just unearthed a list I made last August of modern reprints of
      several of DB's books. Some, I actually own, but there are a few
      surprises:

      Vagabond's House, Applewood Books, October 2002, ISBN 1-55709-239-3

      Vagabond's House, Buccaneer Books, Inc., 1992, ISBN 0-89968-294-4

      Rest of the Road, Amereon, Limited, no date, ISBN 0-8488-1894-6

      Leaves from a Grass House, Booklines Hawaii, Limited, no date, ISBN 0-
      681-26819-0

      The other modern reprints (which I have) are Paradise Loot and Leaves
      from a Grass House (both Petroglyph Press, Limited); and Floridays
      (Peninsula Press and Florida Classics Library).

      All were in print as of August 6, 2005.

      Does anyone have any of these?

      Message 2 of 2 , May 3, 2006
        I have copies of Leaves of Grass and Paradise Loot but
        didn't know of the others. Maybe I should pursue
        publishing my original unpublished manuscript of DB's,
        No Strings on Tomorrow? Hmmmm. tj
        --- Cadia Los <duchess@...> wrote:

        ---------------------------------
[...]

        aloha-donblanding@...