Re: [aloha-donblanding] Re: Seattle in 1962 discovering DB

    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 24 7:24 PM
      Ah Keith, you just want to live to see what we've
      already seen and done.......(bigger
      smile)......Seattle was an interesting place in the
      60's, just like San Francisco and some other burgs of
      the times. tj

      --- keith2draw <keith2draw@...> wrote:

      Tom, Cadia and Bev,

      I wish I could say I was in Seattle in 1962...but I
      was just a gleam in my parent's eye at that
      point. I wasn't born until the following year.

      Sorry...had to throw that out there...(smile).

      aloha-donblanding@...

      Terms of Service.