Re: Ebay Blanding auction site offerings

    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 7, 2006
      Tom,

      Actually, I don't turn around and sell one-of-a-kind items...I hold
      onto them. The only things I sell are things I can replace at a
      later time, like books, magazines, promotional items, common photos
      and mass-produced letters. By selling some of my Blanding stuff, I
      have the cash to purchase more important items like those being
      auctioned this week. Vanessa doesn't allow me to use our household
      funds for my Blanding larks and research, hence the ebay side
      business.

      The photo negative is something that is one-of-a-kind and
      irreplaceable, so I'm bidding on that. Unfortunately, there is
      someone else that has already entered the bidding war...someone with
      the ebay handle 'tisador.' I would really like the Flowers of the
      Rainbow flyers/typewritten poems, but will refrain from bidding if
      you promise to win it (put a really high ceiling on your bid) and of
      course make copies for me. I would hate them to go to someone else
      who isn't willing to share. I was prepared to bid $125 each for them.