Re: Huge cache of books owned by Edythe Hope Genee

    Message 1 of 10 , Jan 1, 2006
      Hi Bev, welcome back...and happy new year everyone!

      The antique store in Roseville closed its doors a few years back. The
      bookseller told me he was planning on speaking with the daughter of
      the former storeowner this month (January)...so we'll see if anything
      comes of that.

      Message 2 of 10 , Jan 1, 2006
        Happy New Year everyone!

        Keith,

        My friends from Roseville are at their condos on Maui right now, but if
        you get a name of the people who owned the antique store, I can ask them to
        look them up when they return home. Let me know if you want me to have them
        follow up on this.