Re: [aloha-donblanding] Huge cache of books owned by Edythe Hope Genee

  • pgbusi@aol.com
    Message 1 of 10 , Dec 31, 2005
      In a message dated 12/31/2005 11:54:58 A.M. Pacific Standard Time,
      bevbach@... writes:

      brdwybooks@...

      Welcome, Back Bev---I know it hurts to leave Maui.....could no bring up
      nooks web site.
      Happy New Year, Dean

      Message 2 of 10 , Jan 1, 2006
        Hi Bev, welcome back...and happy new year everyone!

        The antique store in Roseville closed its doors a few years back. The
        bookseller told me he was planning on speaking with the daughter of
        the former storeowner this month (January)...so we'll see if anything
        comes of that.

        Message 3 of 10 , Jan 1, 2006
          Happy New Year everyone!

          Keith,

          My friends from Roseville are at their condos on Maui right now, but if
          you get a name of the people who owned the antique store, I can ask them to
          look them up when they return home. Let me know if you want me to have them
          follow up on this.