Huge cache of books owned by Edythe Hope Genee

    Message 1 of 10 , Dec 31, 2005
      Broadway Books, 4521 Ingot Lane, Garden City, CA
      95633, 530-333-4986, brdwybooks@...

      Keith ,

      Did you find out where the antique store in Roseville is and how to
      reach them? They may know where all this stuff came from and who to talk to
      about it. You have probable already talked to them. I have friends who
      live there and could ask them to check the place out.

      Christmas on Maui with out family was great, but too short.

      Hal & I wish you all the best for the New Year.

      Blanding ut Poetry book publishing Poetry writing contest

      Service.

      Message 2 of 10 , Dec 31, 2005
        In a message dated 12/31/2005 11:54:58 A.M. Pacific Standard Time,
        bevbach@... writes:

        brdwybooks@...

        Welcome, Back Bev---I know it hurts to leave Maui.....could no bring up
        nooks web site.
        Happy New Year, Dean

        Message 3 of 10 , Jan 1, 2006
          Hi Bev, welcome back...and happy new year everyone!

          The antique store in Roseville closed its doors a few years back. The
          bookseller told me he was planning on speaking with the daughter of
          the former storeowner this month (January)...so we'll see if anything
          comes of that.

          Message 4 of 10 , Jan 1, 2006
            Happy New Year everyone!

            Keith,

            My friends from Roseville are at their condos on Maui right now, but if
            you get a name of the people who owned the antique store, I can ask them to
            look them up when they return home. Let me know if you want me to have them
            follow up on this.